🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Random venting

Started by
3 comments, last by Nurgle 24 years ago
FSCKING CALDERA!!!! no fscking man sfacking pages.... grrrrrrr.... (tip: Never install Caldera Linux if you plan to do programming/compiling... lotsa of libs are missing) Mark Collins (aka Nurgle) me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Advertisement
*grin* I''m running SuSE 6.4 and Debian 2.1. No problems so far, but never run Debian when You plan to do anything productive right after installing.

---
ls -lR|rm -rf /
(Best compression everywhere. Kids, don''t try this as root.)
Yep, I use SuSE also. Was using 6.1 for longest time but recently a magazine released the DVD of 6.4 on there coverdisk (full DVD edition of 6.4).

So, now runnin that. Loved the way you could choose the development installation.
-----------------------------------------------All messages are of my own personal opinion and not meant to offend. But if they do - tough :)Neuro.
HAHA! I''m using SuSE 6.4...I never had any problems (even the installation process was very easy to do...)
I''m sorry, I simply had to post that
I pity you...do you have to reinstall everything now? I know that''s hard, especially if you have to format the drive(s) first again......

Yours,

Indeterminatus

--consuetudo est quasi altera natura hominum...
Indeterminatus--si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses--
To get hold of a Linux distrib. these days is easy, just pick up the latest Mag with a coverdisk with Linux. I must have about 10 different distribs now - 3 of which I bought (very first CD of slackware back in 95 or so, a later version of slackware and SuSE 6.1)..

Best one I saw was SuSE 6.4 DVD give away on PC Plus though.
-----------------------------------------------All messages are of my own personal opinion and not meant to offend. But if they do - tough :)Neuro.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement