Advertisement

Dream game

Started by June 07, 2000 08:07 AM
1 comment, last by DarkMage139 24 years, 3 months ago
Just wondering... what kind of game do you dream of making? Me, I want to make a 3D MMORPG. I''ve always been into CRPGs, and I know they''ll rule if they were online. - DarkMage139 "Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!" "Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139
something like an MMORPG with tekken 3 type fighting... full speech rendering... no limitations... huge world... basically i want an alternate reality where i can kick some booty.

www.databyss.com
www.omlettesoft.com

"Don''t meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
Advertisement
A game I plan to make someday is a futuristic fighting game with robots. Cybergladiators tried to do this, but it missed the point, and the robots looked and acted like people. Acual fighting robots would be able blast an ion cannon and punch a hole through the opponete. It would also have a career mode in which you could upgrade your robot. I''ve been working on a design doc for this for awhile, hopefully I can make it someday.

I would also really like an MMORPG that was either futuristic or super hero. Anarchy Online looks to be a good futuristic MMORPG, but I haven''t heard much about a super hero type game. Maybe someday one will come out.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement