Advertisement

What happened to "Uh, no"

Started by May 20, 2000 07:03 AM
8 comments, last by MENTAL 24 years, 4 months ago
I wanted to keep the pointless thread last night open, but i think dave has deleted it (300+ posts in 2 hours by 4 people. it became the gamedev instant messenger) So, to start it off again... Uh, no MENTAL
screw that, it looks like some people just have to be like ===================>

- pouya
--------------
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
Advertisement
Maybe we shouldn''t have done that...

I actually came here to see how far you''d got with it =)

You spent long last night after I left? How many posts did you get to?

I see pouya made saint status...

J2xC

------------------------------
YOu were expecting something funny, weren't you!
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
The Uh, no threads been totally deleted from history...

J2xC

------------------------------
YOu were expecting something funny, weren't you!
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
<br><br>Remember that time when Some one done that '===' and it made the line go really long. That was funny - A little bug for UBB ppl to fix.<br><br>One of the main qualities a developer wants from a Games Tester is to test stuff to the Extreme!! - Do the stuff which normal ppl would'nt think of. Like the 'Magic Throw' & 'Handcuffs' bugs in StreetFighter ][ - LOL the SF][ Series was a classic!!!.<br><br>/Memir<br><br>Edited by - Memir on May 20, 2000 3:04:37 PM
Flash Pool - Pool/Billiards game for Facebook (developed by Memir).
quote: Original post by J2xC

You spent long last night after I left? How many posts did you get to?

we almost finished the 28th page. and some other guy (i forgot his name) joinrd too. then nes8but started deleting all o his previous posts and it cut the thread 2 pages shorter. and suddenly after that the whol thing was gone.

quote: Original post by J2xC

I see pouya made saint status...

that seems to be burning some people''s ass. I personally dont care about it (and i never look at somebosy''s status) but it looks like it means a life to some people.
If the moderator is not happy with me being a saint, you can just reset me back to initiate. i dont care at all

- pouya
--------------
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
Advertisement
It seems as if you think this is a game like EverQuest. Instead of killing monsters to get a higher rank, you post messages.

Very very stupid. Hopefully the GDNet staff will see this stupidity soon, and they will take off the user ranks - they are obviously abused way to much.

Sure, this is the lounge. But that doesn''t mean it has to be immature posts about absolutely nothing. The Uh No thread was Instant Messasging huh? And you complain the thread was deleted? This message board was not put up for that type of stupidity, or any stupidity at all for that matter.

Ever heard of ICQ or AOL IM? Try that instead next time.

There''s a lot more I could say, but I don''t really feel like starting a flame war.

-Dan
D. Smith
I have nothing to say to you dan. but i can suggest you read the messages on the "i''m appalled" thread and this thread. hopefully you will find out that you''re wrong and we''re talking about the opposite of what you thought it is. we''re complaining about why people think we did it for rankings, we were just having fun there, nothing personal about rankings and if u''re stupid enough not to understand that, this is certainly not a place for you.

- pouya
--------------
well the uh, no was gone... i will gonna put all legiao urbana musics there...

also , i will gonna put this post in the i´m apalled tread it take me i lot of time so i´m will put it here

-------------------------------------------------------
miophic rhino, MENTAL, firahs... you guys really disapoint me, i thinked that you people are far more adult than that, what i see in this posts is nothing more that a "no dirt words" mindless agression like happened in the "The Only Way To Beat A Hacker, Is To.... tread", i´m posting here since only a fews weeks ago(five i think)and i already see more agresion here that i expected to see , the hasbro thread, cristianism, the wow beat a hacker, only to give some examples. you guys is all the time this way??? if is so i will stop to post here, but is a lot sad see a place like this be hauted by some incovenient ghosts

- rhino dude you deleted a legiao urbana music, if some day a brazilian know that he will... well you better double check your hause locks this night...
--------------------------------------------------------

-and , thanks guys i was increditable happy when i come home today, just to see that kid fight... you blow up my day you know.
quote: - rhino dude you deleted a legiao urbana music, if some day a brazilian know that he will... well you better double check your hause locks this night...

Personal attacks in this message board will be taken seriously MASARANDUBA.

If you feel it is necessary to threaten the GDNet staff, please do so in the privacy of your own home and not here in this message board. In any case, if you should continue to blatantly taunt and threaten Myopic Rhino, legal action will be taken against you.

Kevin Hawkins
http://www.gamedev.net

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement