🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Activities

Started by
21 comments, last by Icarus 24 years, 1 month ago
I''m sorry if this has been discussed before, I must have missed it. What do people like to do when they are not programming? I personally like going to my friend''s house to work-out, although most of my time in the past year has gone to my robotics team (like 99%). I thought that the FIRST competition this year was awesome! -Icarus
-Andreas
Advertisement
...maybe playing q3?

Charlie McSow /Paradigm Game Design
www.rarebyte.de.st

CharlieGame DesignerRarebytehttp://www.rarebyte.com
I''m personally fond of that sleep thing.

Aside from that, I actually enjoy cooking, and I''m currently working on perfecting my chicken alfredo recipe. Of course it''s been hell on the diet, but those are the sacrifices you must pay for perfection.

And if you haven''t noticed, I also spend a lot of time on this forum.

I watch movies and tv-series (Red Dwarf).....hm....I must do something else....hmmm....Nope thats about it

-- There IS something rotten in the state of Denmark --
-------------Ban KalvinB !
When I''m not coding, I like to do all the other things that make coding possible

Design
Documentation
Reading
Research (which means playing games)
Buying new computer equipment
Sleeping
Drinking Caffinated cola''s (oh wait... that''s something that happens while coding)

Mark Fassett
Laughing Dragon Entertainment
http://www.laughing-dragon.com
Hahah! =).....when im not on close to the computer im with friends...watching videos playing multiplay games... ...doing home work, and do out door activites ...swimming, (cycling)...LOVE free divin during the summer!!! like rugby ....and that kinda sports sometimes during summer playing with my brother and his friens. but i have no chanse ....just *flying* aroung...with the ball when i got allways tackeled ...
*grin*
/
oh..sorry ...may i post here eaven if i can't programm ?...

Jewelaye

Edited by - Jewelaye on May 18, 2000 5:03:08 AM
Jewelaye
I like to fish if I can ever get out to the lake. Let me tell you about the big one I caught down at the lake the other day... wow, it was really BIG!!... it was tugging on the line, splish splashing away.... it got away though... although it was really big... trust me on this one... I also saw a mermaid I think...
"If you build it, it will crash."
Weight train, Kick box, Modify My Car and Read, Oh plus drink lots of Beer oh yes

You mean there''s life outside programming?!?!?

Just kidding. I like to draw, play F Horn, and watch Gundam Wing.

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://geocities.com/guanajam/
1) my PC, PSX, DC and N64 games
2) Playing Hockey!
3) Football!
4) drumming

that''s about it... my last one would be school, but I don''t enjoy it..

'I'm sorry Dave. I'm Afraid I can't let you do that...'
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement