🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Xbox Stuff

Started by
40 comments, last by JesseJenson 24 years, 2 months ago
First of all, I think any response to something said in the original post is on topic; the anti-MS comments left the door open for that discussion.
Second, let me clarify something. It is legal to sell products at a loss; as someone pointed out all consoles are sold at a loss. But, it is illegal to sell something at a loss solely to put another company out of business, which is what the courts found MS guilty of.

Mike
"Unintentional death of one civilian by the US is a tragedy; intentional slaughter of a million by Saddam - a statistic." - Unknown
Advertisement
they HAD a deal, but im pretty sure it bottomed out now.

The main indication is that the Dreamcast has about 1 or 2 WinCE games, and all the rest are DC-OS games.

DC loads its operating system from the game disc at boot-up, and developers aren''t using Wince at all.

I can''t imagine why...

===============================================
If there is a witness to my little life,
To my tiny throes and struggles,
He sees a fool;
And it is not fine for gods to menace fools.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement