🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Love Sucks! Get a fast solution!

Started by
22 comments, last by nes8bit 24 years, 2 months ago
Anyone with NAV2000 should get an update soon because the update protects you from the "Love Virus"
Advertisement
IT IS NOT A VIRUS. IT IS A WORM!
Definition of a Computer Virus: Any computer program that self-replicates in order to spread malicous intent

Definition of a Computer Trojan: Any computer program that goes under the guise of something it is not, in order to fool the computer user.

Love is a Virus, and it is a Trojan.

===============================================
"Tell brave deeds of war."
Then they recounted tales, -- "There were stern stands And bitter runs for glory."

Ah, I think there were braver deeds.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
Hey, its a good thing my mac doesnt know what a vbs is

*sniff* I didn''t get the virus, I guess nobody loves me

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
**I use Software Mode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Well, at least there is ONE good reason to own a mac

jk =)
- Houdini
quote: Original post by furby100

IT IS NOT A VIRUS. IT IS A WORM!

Technimacalities...who cares!? Most people can identify the "love *WORM*" as a virus so.....
Hi all.

Hey Nes8bit, there are many viruses, etc., worse than this one (at least with this one you need to open the file with an application capable of executing it before it can do any damage). Why you are so worried about this particular one?

Just wondering
Topgoro
We emphasize "gotoless" programming in this company, so constructs like "goto hell" are strictly forbidden.
Don''t you guys realize that it''s just a matter of aesthetic preference now, and in lew of the Lovebug thing, the more you make fun of the Macs, the dumber you look?

By the way, this was written from a Windows Machine.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
quote: Original post by Topgoro

Hi all.

Hey Nes8bit, there are many viruses, etc., worse than this one (at least with this one you need to open the file with an application capable of executing it before it can do any damage). Why you are so worried about this particular one?

Just wondering
Topgoro

I''m not worried. Everyone else is worried. I''m just on the bandwaggon. I''m not really worried. I even have a copy of that thing on my computer for future use...er uh refrence...I mean...oh crap!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement