Advertisement

Trade Games??

Started by May 07, 2000 02:49 PM
11 comments, last by komi 24 years, 4 months ago
God, I know this sounds pathetic, but anyways, if anybody would like to trade me "The Sims" for any one of the below games, I would love to trade with you. All games are in perfect condition, and all come with a case, etc. So, if you''re interested in trading "The Sims" with me, then you can choose which one you would like from the list, thanks. Eric - Sim City Classic - Sim Life - Titanic: Adventure Out Of Time - Sim Farm - Mech Warrior 2 - Sim City 2000 - Star Wars Rebellion If you''re interested, please E-Mail me at "tigerz15@hotmail.com" and we''ll start working things out. Thanks for your time!
I was thinking about it, since "The Sims" is a newer game, you can choose 2 games .. whoopie.

Eric

Edited by - komi on 5/7/00 3:19:57 PM
Advertisement
Hrm... no offence or anything but those games are REALY old... most of them anyways...

If you want it that bad, why wont you just sell the games in a used-games shop and buy the sims?

========================
Game project(s):
www.fiend.cjb.net
=======================Game project(s):www.fiend.cjb.net
I know they are old, where could I sell them? On EBay? Anyways, thanks.

Eric
Why don''t you try buying ''The Sims" on Ebay? Many people will try to unload used games on there. I''m sure you can find someone selling it for 10$ or less.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." - The Shining
You could also check out switchhouse.com. You can get a free account, list what you have, make proposals for swaps, accept/decline others proposals, etc.. (you can even charge for the stuff if you want). I just swapped Operational Art of War, Vol 1 for Gangsters. I''ve found it''s a great way to unload stuff I no longer play and pick up things I''ve never tried or can''t find here in Korea.

You can also swap movies, music, and game consoles.
Advertisement
Yeah, I have 10 games now that I could either trade to get "The Sims", or sell on EBay or something. Anyways, check it out, and still... if any of you are interested in trading ANY of these games, for how many you want of them, then I will surely trade you THE SIMS for any of these 10 games, and as many as you would like. If not, no problem.

- Star Wars Rebellion
- Titanic: Adventure Out Of Time
- Mech Warrior 2
- Sim City 2000 Special Edition
- Sim Farm
- Sim City Classic
- Sim Life
- Fishing Fever
- The Labyrinth Of Time
- Black Night: Marine Strike Fighter

Those are them, cya.
Why don''t you just go to the warez sites and get them all for free!!!!!!!!!
quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster

Why don''t you just go to the warez sites and get them all for free!!!!!!!!!

Don''t blame you for staying anonymous since gamedev people hate warez. Heh. So, how do you expect to get the sims? E-Mail?
Now that just sucks...warez i mean.
A company spends all that money and effort on a game just so some spoilt brats can download it for free cos they're too tight-fisted to buy it? Games aren't that expensive.
Buy them with money you tight git.

I was of course referring to the Anonymous poster

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."

Edited by - David Herod on May 10, 2000 2:10:47 PM
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement