🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Half-Life sucked

Started by
9 comments, last by thekid 24 years, 3 months ago
I haven''t completed Half Life yet (I only got it the other day) but I cheated and checked out the later levels, and I think the plot is ace from beginning to end, and the alien levels are a nice change from blasting military types (although the army guys are perhaps the best bit in the game).

I actually wish I hadn''t cheated, cause the way the plot builds up as you go along is simply too cool.

BTW: I''m currently on "Surface Tension" (if I remember rightly) and I''ve got to the room which is packed with guns and ammo, but I can''t figure out where to go next (although actually I think I figured it out last night in bed, so I''ll have to try it later tonight )

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement