Advertisement

How many lines have you written?

Started by April 25, 2000 10:47 PM
31 comments, last by lpsoftware 24 years, 5 months ago
After working on my game for a while today, I noticed that my program was almost 800 lines. That''s the most I''ve ever written for one app before, and I''m still not done! So the question is this: What''s the highest number of lines you''ve ever written--10, 1000, 10000? Geez, I hope I can finish my game by the contest deadline Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
hehe..i just have to! ...ok 1 line...wit about the command run in q-basic... ....hehe...just seemed to be alone on the post...btw...had seen a cool programm called dark...mmmmm...somtehing that you could simply write games...ahd have a check at the allready written lines!

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Advertisement
My biggest project is about 2000 lines... But that''s not very much.

/. Muzzafarath
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall

My tile-editor which is about 4000 lines.

Ofcourse this is not REALLY 4000 lines, because in nicely written code there is always comments and free space between functions etc...(I think I implied that my code is nicely written...Forget about that )

-- There IS something rotten in the state of Denmark --
-------------Ban KalvinB !
I think the project I''m currently on must be reaching about 10k lines around now...
Very big corporate thingie.

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
**I use Software Mode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
dark-basic...!....(?)....

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Advertisement
The project I''m working on now is around 30K LOC. It''s been a long time since I''ve done anything with less than 1000 LOC.
Showoff!

Actually I should write a little tool to count lines of code in my current project, ''cause I have no sodding idea how big it is.

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
**I use Software Mode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
The 3D Window manager im working on now (with some other people...i guess ) Is really long...ive written more lines than i can count for it.

Just recently for work, coded about 10,000 lines. None of it game code All business mainframe logic. Did it in about 3 weeks. Still debuging it though.(Big time system integration)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement