🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Question for felisandria?

Started by
10 comments, last by paulcoz 24 years, 2 months ago
I just went to www.myopicrhino.com and saw some of the bios of the gamedev staff: Where it says favourite bands and one of them is ''Mortal'' - I don''t suppose that is ''The 3rd and the Mortal'' by any chance? Paulcoz.
Advertisement
I checked out those sites with some of the bios, and I have written the following..

1) Felisandria is pretty hot.
2) David Astle has the same birthday as me!!.. except his is 1972 and mine is ''85!

... I''m bored, but those two are quite interesting facts.

GO LEAFS GO!
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Mortal is actually a Christian techno-industrial band from the late 80''s. Excellent group. Only group that can fit words like "aegis" in songs without sounding contrived. Truly awesome work with drum machines. They got "artistically bored" 2 years ago, created a new group called Fold Zandura, and now do alternative techno, still a good group but I miss the old Mortal. I usually listen to a lot of Mortal when I''m getting ready to write something high-energy, because they could make someone like Regis mosh.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
Please, please, please don''t call me David. Only my grandmother and ex-girlfriend ever call me that.
Oops! Sorry.. I''ll um, call you Rhino! hehe

GO LEAFS GO!
Well, ''Dave'' is fine.
lol
I didn''t know such a difference existed, but I''ll call you dave!

GO LEAFS GO!
Rhino Rhino,
he''s our man,
if we can''t have him,
no one can!

There, now I have my own little immature post on the boards. That was tough :-)

D. Smith
erm... what''s wrong with David???

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Nothing''s wrong with the name ''David''. It just doesn''t fit me. ''Dave'' does.

I knew a guy once whose given name was ''Dave''. He hated being called ''David'' even more than I do.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement