🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

GDNet Newsletter

Started by
4 comments, last by Spike 24 years, 2 months ago
The most recent GDNet servey shows that GDNet are going to be sending out a newsletter. When will U start sending out the newsletters, and what will be the type of information provided in them? I am just curious, but it would be nice information to know... Any information appreciated ~Spike You can contact me at luke_howard@dingoblue.net.au
~SpikeYou can contact me at luke_howard@dingoblue.net.au
Advertisement
A weekly newsletter would be really cool
That would be awsome!
It will include all the latest headlines with links to the stories, links to new featured articles, updates around the site, possibly links to the most active threads during the past week... basically it will cover everything on the site that changes on a regular basis, and any special announcements that need to be made.

As far as when it''s going to be available, I can''t say for sure yet. We could do it manually right now, but that would require an unnecessary amount of time. We''re working on things to make it almost entirely automated.
Well, I don''t mind a short wait if it is gona improve things a little.

It is good to hear that something is been done about!

~Spike

You can contact me at
luke_howard@dingoblue.net.au
~SpikeYou can contact me at luke_howard@dingoblue.net.au
Sign me up. Or am I already signed up?

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement