🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Games messing up with our head

Started by
9 comments, last by MASARANDUBA 24 years, 2 months ago
at three weeks ago i stayed playng vandal hearts 2 until the 3:30 am , i usualy take a long time to sleep so i thing that when i realy sleep was about 4:30-+ but i wake up to go to the school at 6:30, usualy i wake up wyth a clock but in that day my mom wake up me ,but when i wake up was like i still dreaming, i and the reality mixed with my dreams ( i think) so i´m was i a battle in vandal hearts in my mind and screaming with my mom in my room, so you got the idea what happened. and this hapened again in last week too ( but this time was with Crono Cross) so i´m became crazy or somenting???? -behind the prety words , revolution resumes into killing people ( i´m serius today)
Advertisement
No, I don''t think you''re becoming crazy or anything.. You just should sleep a little more.. After two hours of sleep I could do something like that as well - I suppose . Don''t worry about it too much.

Jarkko
It takes about 15 minutes after waking up for the rest of my brain to kick in. Before then, I''m a complete maniac...

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139
''bout an hour for me...
I don''t remember the last time I woke up! i''m still in dream phase. REM 65 for me

***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
careful with that sh*t man
---Sincipher---
Great idea! Hook me up to my computer too =) I don''t want
to die Heheheh =)

Best regards,
Sherman
_________________ Best regards, Sherman Chin Director Sherman3D (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd www.Sherman3D.com www.AlphaKimori.com
I want to work on a project that has the way I think, as AI This way before I die I can program it into a chip and I will be the Computers BRAIN!

If I got hooked up onto my computer and accessed the modem, I''d probably end up taking over the entire Internet...

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139
If i was hooked up to my computer i would be outdated in a few months (if not already). besides, everything would be real choppy and only in 32 bpp.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement