🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Mountain Dew - What's the obsession??

Started by
25 comments, last by David Herod 24 years, 2 months ago
Can I just ask what is it with Game Developers and Mountain Dew??? I''ve never had any before, as you hardly see it in the shops here in England (unless I''m just blind). Lots of people on this web site mention it, and Andre Lamothe mentioned it in that "Tricks of the....". I''m confused
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Advertisement
Do the dew.
I was influenced by the Ghetto you ruined.
lets put it like this...it is the 2nd most caffinated drink avalible next to josta...keeps you awake and keeps you in gear...great stuff
I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince. Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
is it better than red bull ???

from portugal, never saw even a can of mountain dew
It's good to be an outcast, you don't need to explain what you do, you just do it and say you don't belong there.
I''m from Sweden and I''ve never seen a can of Mountain Dew either... What does it taste like?

/. Muzzafarath
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Kinda tangy, limy, very caffeinated...uhh...can''t really explain it. I don''t drink it much though.

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
Actually, I have seen Mountain Dew in Sweden. They used to sell it in the Quantum restaurant at KTH (The Royal Institute of Technology), Stockholm, not sure if they still do. Never tried it so I guess I will have to go there Tuesday and see if I can get a can

Henry
I heard that mountain dew (even though I don''t believe it''s true) well... hmm, it leaves you with your soldiers, but they have no guns. The army is there, but there is no one there to fight..? Get my drift? Leaves you with a sandwich with no meat?
For shit''s sake, makes your boys not be able to produce sperm! That isn''t true is it? *looks ay glass of Mountain Dew with a fearful face*

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
I think you should not put too much faith into that rumor and still hold on to you condoms.

Henry
The worst it can do is damage your kidneys after a very long time of drinking very large quatities , but then again so does coke , sprite , Dr Pepper ...............
I was influenced by the Ghetto you ruined.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement