🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

This place kicks arse!!!!!

Started by
6 comments, last by DarkEcclipse 24 years, 2 months ago
Hello again, I''m sure that I''m gonna be in a lotta trouble for jumping around like this through the message boards, but I like this place! It''s given me a lot of help that I haven''t got from other place (I won''t mention them, though). I just thought you guys (....and gals, I apologize) what a kick-arse place you all got here. Keep it up! DarkEcclipse...
DarkEcclipse...
Advertisement
Thanks
I''m not a part of the staff like Rhino is, but this is a great place to find information and solve your problems. The articles and resources that are located around the site are great, but what keeps me coming back are the message boards! Posting messages in the GD Lounge, helping people on the General Programming board (as rare as that may be, as most programmers who come here are way more advanced than me) is what makes these boards so special. Welcome to the boards DarkEcclipse!

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!

If you''re a serious game developer, this will be your second home before you know it.

*Tony Chamblee*

Nucleus Software
*Tony Chamblee*
Liquid Flame Software
I have to agree. The whole Gamedev.net website is just the best I''ve seen. I set it as my homepage and the first thing I do when I connect to the net is check the news and discussion forums...

Well Done GDNET...
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
dont forget to check the irc channel!
Yep! I have to add to this thread as well. I''m really new here and I already love this! I just registered as a user yesterday, and already feel at home here .

It''s really going to increase my phone bill.. Luckily I can use the net at the university.. Great!

Jarkko
I can only agree. I''m new here too, and I love the place. I would write more praises to the site, but time''s up. Got to go.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement