🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Whats wrong with gamedev?

Started by
4 comments, last by Jewelaye 24 years, 3 months ago
Hi you full -time programmers...why havent you or what is the wiered bugs here with the post countings...*irretating* Just a quiz... Am i annoying? .../ JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Advertisement
This forum has obvious bugs with some dates (I saw one thread posted 1899) and how many posts a thread has, but I''m not sure how much the GD staff can do about it since it''s a bought software (right?).

To answer your quiz: Nope, to me you''re not.

============================
Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design
"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
============================Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
Its probably because the message board is over 100 years old

Hi.

I also was trying to create an login ("TG") and it succeeded. But when I tried to post with it, I could not. Then I created "Topgoro", using a password with fewer letters, and everything else is fine. Aparently, you can create logins in passwrods longer than 13 characters, but can not enter a password larger than 13 characters to post a message.

Topgoro
We emphasize "gotoless" programming in this company, so constructs like "goto hell" are strictly forbidden.
Actually, this forum software was developed in house by one of our staff members. We''re aware of quite a few bugs with it. Unfortunately, that staff member is no longer working on it, and since the forums are fully functional, we have other things that are requiring our time. We are trying to free someone up to fix these bugs.

Its no problems with if it works or not...but so long as the "posts" at all topics is viewing NEGATIVE...nubmers of posts ...isnt it that *fun* ...would be better if tey showed more possitive ...countings! ...

(why havent i nearly ever time to write longer posts?..irretating but i really gotta go now*sigh* again)
/

quote: Original post by Myopic Rhino

Actually, this forum software was developed in house by one of our staff members. We''re aware of quite a few bugs with it. Unfortunately, that staff member is no longer working on it, and since the forums are fully functional, we have other things that are requiring our time. We are trying to free someone up to fix these bugs.

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement