🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What makes you mad?

Started by
24 comments, last by webspynner_99 24 years, 3 months ago
Really, what makes you mad? When your code won''t compile after working on it for 15 hrs straight? When someone at a message board--who you will never meet or see, ever--calls you stupid or says your opinion doesn''t matter? WHAT MAKES YOU MAD!!! ANGRY, FURIOUS, RAGING even!!! Get it off you chest here so you don''t have to flood the other strings with flame messages. "YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein "Who wants to live forever?" Queen "Never trust a bald barber" me B^)
Advertisement
Actually what makes me mad is chewing the lead piping in my bathroom .

( And the ENDLESS stream of "which is better" and "nerd" threads )

~ Mad Keith ~
**SoftwareMode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
I get pissed off REALLY easily. I''ve got a short tempor, and not really afraid to show it.. so basically, I get pissed off when someone is like, "No no no, you''re WRONG! My opinion is better!". For example, I almost beet someone up when...
... in drama class we were doing tableux on our ''dreams''. What we''d like to do, one ultra-cool thing we wish we could do. My dream was to fly by rocket ship to Europia (a moon of Jupiter) and explore below the surface. Why below the surface? Because the entire surface is made of ice, and since Europia is a sattellite of Jupiter, it creates friction. Friction = heat. Heat = microbial life. That would be cool to explore deep underneath Europia''s surface and find moss! That''s life!
But NOOOOOOO, some dickhead in my group was life, "shut up you nerd, your fantasy is gay". What was his fantasy? It was to drive in a Porsche. OH, WHAT AN IMAGINATION IT TAKES TO FATHEM SUCH A FANTASY! Fucking prick.... Anyways, sorry, excuse my french. That''s what pisses me off!

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!

Edited by - Khawk on 4/30/00 11:24:37 PM
Styles
you know what makes me mad? when people reply to your post trying to tell you how you should have posted it. MTV also makes me real mad. and so does some girls, they act real stupid. gay people make me mad too, no offense, they should just keep quiet that they are gay! i dont like how they act and talk and wave their hand around like a homo. you know what really makes me mad? PLAYER HATERS! there is a LOT of them on this message board. to you who arent, dont worry, but there is WAY to many in one place. game programmers shouldnt be player haters, they should be all cool people.
The uS....why should we make sense?http://www.geocities.com/pipeline/cliff/2363
awigga, shut the hell up. You''re too stupid to make games, so you come in here and show your frustration in here or something? Go to some AOL chat and show off your coolness.

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
I''m not sure what''s going on between the two of you, but why don''t you two settle this over a brawl of some sort, hmm? Just a suggestion...

Oh my god!

whoa, like the spite is flowing and stuff... I probably irritate everyone out there with some of my posts but I''m finding some of the replies a bit too personal to some people... Was this post really a good idea... It''s fine for saying what kind of thing irritates you... but personal attacks is going a bit far isn''t it?

And please before someone insults my programming ability: no I''m not an amazing programmer, I''m still in the process of learning DX. The reason I''m here, I find the community generally very friendly, and the site is great. Let''s keep it that way =)

Am I being irritatingly positive?

Make love not war (I''m not gay, don''t worry)

J2xC

------------------------------
About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
Amen to THAT brothers and sisters! See? Take notes, this guy has common sense! I wish I had that!

I really get ticked off after a series of bad things happens to me. eg: i wake up on a saturday morning and my parents ruin my plans for the day by making me do chores. then something wont compile right, then i get my butt kicked playing TFC so my dad hauls me outside where its freezing cold (even worse than the basement) and makes me stand outside by the car and ''change the oil''. then i get mad and want to go inside after freezing my butt cheeks off and my dad gets mad at me for not dressing properly, or something like that.

that or when people sit right near me and cant control thier language eg: swearing like a stable boy (or girl).

- Moe -

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement