Advertisement

What a waste...

Started by April 02, 2000 10:41 AM
16 comments, last by Lunar 24 years, 5 months ago
komi -

I disagree. He said if everyone put their talents into the game, not if everyone gave their opinion on how the game should be designed. Not every team member has a talent for game design. He means, if you do your role in the game, and do it 110%.

*Tony Chamblee*

Nucleus Software
*Tony Chamblee*
Liquid Flame Software
Hello earthlings,

Like has already been said this is the "lounge" center for such people who wish for mild humor along with knowledge of those oppinnions of others. You are not being forced into reading such "crap" as you may find here, and are in no way obliged to even come to the lounge.

Thank you, from the planet of the barney''s

J2xC

over and out
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
Advertisement
Wouldn't it be nice if Lunar could funnel of his/her wasted energy into making better games instead of posting a useless post like this?
*tsk tsk* Caught in your own puddle of bullshit!

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)

Edited by - Fredric on 4/4/00 3:43:37 PM
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
GUYS! GUYS!..no personal insult morons...all of you
j/k

Nice one Fredric (be nice though)

I agree with what Jewelaye (BTW: nice site) & J2xC said

If you don''t like it, don''t read it, and there''s absolutely no excuse for flame people for their beliefs.

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Hey, yeah, I''ve got to hand it to you, nice one Fredric.

*Tony Chamblee*

Nucleus Software
*Tony Chamblee*
Liquid Flame Software
Advertisement
*pokes the thread to make sure it''s not moving anymore*

Hehe.

I didn''t have anything better to do, okay? I was waiting for my damned webpage to load so I could go on with programming my world-changing, starvation-solving, cure-for-cancer game!

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
**I use Software Mode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
You know, there are a lot of good people here at the message boards that I respect.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of JERKS around here....

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement