🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The ultimate substitute for coke and mountain dew?

Started by
43 comments, last by J2xC 24 years, 3 months ago
pixie sticks are playground heroine...flavoured suger that come in paper straw-like containers. I never liked them, they always made me choke.

Advertisement
Pixi Stix! Those things are SOOO good! Yeah...I wouldn''t go eatin'' 200 of ''em...I tried about 50 once and got sick of ''em.

Anyhow, I''d definatly say, Nifinity (sic?), that you are right about snorting stuff. From everything I''ve heard, it''ll really screw up your sinuses and stuff. I had friends in middle school that used to snort Pixi Stix. I don''t know why. I''d just sit and watch and chug my coke contentedly.

BTW, I''ve got a question. If you have about 1 liter of coffee (black, no cream/sugar/etc.), 1 liter of cappuccino (just cappuccino...nothing extra), and 1 liter of espresso (sic?)...which would have the highest caffinne content? Or should I just mix ''em all together into 3 liters of bliss? Or would that kill me?

P h a n t a s m
"Through dreams I control mankind."
--Legend
Phantasm
Now we''re talking about sweets....

You know Flumps (you MUST know Flumps, kind of like marshmellow), try sticking as many in your mouth at one time as you can. One note of caution: don''t swallow, and don''t do this while there are any good looking girls around, the flumps expand in your mouth (or throat) and you have to spit them everywhere, or choak to death....It''s quite fun though.

Also: the flump bars: I bet you can''t fit two in your mouth for more than a second, it''s impossible (we''ve been trying for years)

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Cappuccino is just espresso and milk, so not Capuccino, and espresso is just strong coffee. So espresso has the most.

If you want to die of caffeine poisoning (does it exist?), a litre of espresso is a good way to start off the day...

You have been warned.

J2xC

------------------------------
About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement