Advertisement

The Philosophy of Ketchup

Started by March 30, 2000 04:51 AM
20 comments, last by xstreme2000 24 years, 5 months ago
ditto.

"When people tell you they want to hear the truth, you know that their lying."
Oi oi,

One word: Daddies! (You might have to be British to understand that)

Also, if you do mayonaise, don''t forget putting it on chips.

BTW: I disagree with some of the stuff in there, for example, you can put ketchup on baked beans.

You should do more and set up a web site, think of a posh sounding name, like: International Source Safety Awareness Campaign. (ISSAC)

What do you think?

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Advertisement
Moe, I think you should clarify that ketchup should not, in fact, be used with worms. Although they are solid. And it does mask the taste...
Parren
An extract from: "Points, things to know" written by J2xC

An important point: ketchup is disgusting.
Another important point: I know a guy who likes ketchup on his pasta (yuk)
A totally irrelevent point: I also know a guy who likes SUGAR on his pasta!

I hope you enjoyed them

J2xC

------------------------------
About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
I didnt mean that ketchup was to be used on worms...

i think ketchup goes good on anything with cheese (except cheese sauce itself).

BTW, ketchup can be good on pasta. (maybe thats tomato soup im thinking of).

- Moe -
Its been scientifically proven that -
Ketchup does in no way help cleaning your teeth.
Regular ketchup doesnt contain myxamide, tahmacide, potassole or any other previously unknown healthy chemicals.
Ketchup doesnt remove stains from your clothes at 60C, or at any other reasonable temperature. Rather, it''s been often observed, it might add some.
Adding ketchup to your daily meals doesnt affect local weather in no way, and statistically won''t increase sunny days in the area.

Makes you wonder, who the hell these scientist guys in white coats are, and dont they have anything better to do ?

-kertropp

C:\Projects\rg_clue\ph_opt.c(185) : error C3142: 'PushAll' :bad idea
C:\Projects\rg_clue\ph_opt.c(207) : error C324: 'TryCnt': missing point
-kertropp C:Projectsrg_clueph_opt.c(185) : error C3142: 'PushAll' :bad ideaC:Projectsrg_clueph_opt.c(207) : error C324: 'TryCnt': missing point
Advertisement
Ketchup is PlayDoh blood....

I''m surprised to find this discussion here. Not surprised in its placement, but rather in its timing. I''ve been considering doing some research, running a few polls or surveys, to find out why ketchup doesn''t get the respect that other fixings do.

Personally, I will admit to using ketchup (or catsup if you must, but don''t let my cats hear that), probably most frequently on scrambled eggs. But more often than not, I find myself reaching for other things like salsa or mustard.

Oh well, maybe I''ll get to that research soon enough and submit the results to the AIR.

---- --- -- -
Blue programmer needs food badly. Blue programmer is about to die!
I like Mango Chutney and Worchestershire Sauce, and this sauce from indonesia called SOS cili sauce, its good. Ketchup(catsup) just cant compare to these guys.

What the f**k?
I always use ketchup to mask the taste of certain foods.

If you get a mouthful of ketchup, and open your mouth slightly so the ketchup gets all over your face, it will look like the scene in the movie "Blade" where Frost bit the "familiar"...

I don''t understand you people who do not like ketchup...

NOTE: In case you haven''t guessed by now, I love ketchup!!!

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement