🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The Philosophy of Ketchup

Started by
20 comments, last by xstreme2000 24 years, 2 months ago
I create this document for people who don''t have a clue about ketchup and are creating world wide problems. KETCHUP.TXT ================================================== ====================================== WHEN & WHERE SHOULD KETCHUP BE USED? ====================================== Ketchup is an extremely important part of todays world, but when used in the wrong situation it can create an international desaster. I wrote this document to save lives and provent these desaters from happening. Firstly ketchup should NEVER be used with cold food. Also it should never be used with something which already contains a tomatoe source (eg: baked beans), it can be on the same plate as long as it does not enter the mouth at the same time. Ketchup can and almost always be used with a hot potatoe meals as long as it is not a baked potatoe. Ketchup MUST only be used with solid foods, NEVER a liquid (eg: soup). Although if a solid food is covered with certain sources (eg: cheese source) then it can be used. Often a meal such as pasta, on its own, should not be seen with ketchup, but, if cheese is added...add the ketchup. HERE WE HAVE LEARNT THAT CHEESE SOURCE NEARLY ALWAYS CAN BE USED WITH KETCHUP! Don''t put ketchup on bread unless there is another solid involved (eg: chip butty) ============= FINAL WORDS ============= IF THE ABOVE IS READ CAREFULLY FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE THIS WORLD WILL BE A MUCH SAFER PLACE SO MAKE SURE EVERYONE READS ITS AND BE SMART. ================================================== The creation of this document was in no way aided with the help of drugs even though it appear to have been. Any comment or suggestions welcome. //--- Created by Tom Oram --- // tom.oram@vodafone.net
Advertisement
It''s just been proved, there are sader people than me.
Am I missing something? Just exactly What is this?

You might want to add that ketchup should never be used on it''s own, too. Add it to solids, but don''t stick it onto a spoon and slurp.

A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.
Make one for Mustard now, because I hate ketchup! *yuck*!

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
armitage! Its a bout something ´called ketchup!

A meaningless post (mao)....

Anyway...do you like ketchup?
I hate it!!!
/

JEWELAYE

Edited by - Jewelaye on 3/30/00 7:31:10 AM
Jewelaye
Hey, do you guys remember Mad Libs?
Thats what the ketchup post is like.
*goes to find his old mad libs*

mmmmm... international dipping sauce. I cant see how anyone hates ketchup (or catsup?). maybe if you leave it out on the counter for a week, but that opens a whole nother can of worms...

ketchup is really good on grilled cheese sandwiches. mmmmm

- Moe -
I DON''T BELIEVE IT...SOME PEOPLE HAVEN''T HEARD OF KETCHUP...AHH!

That was a very important point about not being eaten on its own. I actually know some one who eats ketchup on it Corn Flakes. He is now wanted by over 3 quarters of the worlds countries police forces.

Also about that cheese on toast thing...mmmmm I had that for lunch today. often meals with cheese in will go with ketchup.

All these points will be added to version 2.

I may one day take that advice and do mustard.
I suggest you do one on mayonase. Of course, the only problem is that if I had any say on it I would suggest that mayonase go on nothing

Ketchup is the work of the devil!!

--TheGoop

-------------------------
If cities were built like software is built, the first woodpecker to come along would level civilization

Edited by - TheGoop on 3/30/00 6:55:38 PM
What the hell?
D:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement