🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Started by
6 comments, last by GEo 24 years, 3 months ago
My Games up on the GD Showcase, go check it out and tell me what you think (just so long as you like it, otherwise keep it to yourself ) If you have any problems (god forbid) post here. George. "Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Advertisement
Which one is it?

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no messing around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London

"It's not whether I win or lose, as long as I piss you off"
-Morrigan, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
D:
Showcase ?
I was influenced by the Ghetto you ruined.
Yeah: Showcase

CU
Wow, best looking version of tetris i''ve seen yet .

Didn''t find any bugs, although the left/right movement could have been a bit more responsive (I''m looking for excuses for my inability to get far in tetris ).

--TheGoop
[Back in college after the weekend, and trying to keep up with last weeks posts ]

Cheers "TheGoop", that makes me very happy

The left/right controls arn''t very responsive, because the movement are rigged to the windows timer. I could probably fix it, but I''m not likely to in the near future.

If you really want: You can have the source code (not particularly tidy or anything ) if you ask for it on this thread (don''t forget your e-mail address)

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
I tried it out, but it had a problem (sorry!)

The title screen loads, but I hit F2 and nothing happens! Very wierd...
- DanielMy homepage
Uh oh! Any more info?

I had problems on a computer I tested it on at a friends house, but I couldn''t do much about it because I don''t know what caused the problem. The problem''s *very* rare (I''ve only seen it once, and I''ve tested on a large number of computers).

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement