🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Whats in a name?

Started by
9 comments, last by thekid 24 years, 3 months ago
I want to rename my little game programming company. Right now I am naming it after myself so anyone that joins doesn''t like that. Does anyone have any good names?
Advertisement
"Taevoid Productions"
"Delphaeus Design"

/. Muzzafarath
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
How about:
Cloxs'' Software
The undeniably great Cloxs'' Software Company
just kidding. Try a type of nature, smething like lightning, thunder, fish, or cloud and just put a word like software or development on the end. Or you could also try an acronym.
good luck - Cloxs.

"When people tell you they want to hear the truth, you know that their lying."
My company''s name is Emblem Studios.. don''t ask me where we came up with it, but, we were GOING to call it Kamikaze Creations. If you like that name go ahead! If you don''t, then... well, we agree- we don''t like it either! (well... as far as our company ''style'' goes, I personally like it)

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
How about "Shinpo Software?" Shinpo is Japanese for progress or advancements...hey I might use that!

Good luck,
Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
I call mine BEYOND Software, and I found out recently that there is another company by that name out there, and I don''t care.

What I''m saying is why don''t you just go find another company, and nick their name

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Hi you! you could borrow my name!!!!
Jewelaye - warez!

/jewelaye ( i dont mind if you do that.....)

Jewelaye
How about SquareSoft...theres a creative name.

quote: Original post by firahs

How about SquareSoft...theres a creative name.

Umm... SquareSoft is too close to Square which used to be(still is) one of the major RPG developper

Time comes, time goes and I only am.
SquareSoft !IS! Square! That''s what they call themselves in the U.S.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement