🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Developer Community Project

Started by
-1 comments, last by Enigmamk1 24 years, 3 months ago
Hello, I''m in charge of the game development side of the cfxweb, and now I''m bringing in some ideas for new features that are aimed at the game development community. First of all we are setting up a community on cfxweb, here is how it will work (or how I think it will work): I''ve collected over 100 developers and have information about their main product and if they are a group or not. Each of these developers will have their own area on cfxweb where they can update their info and use different types of services. This will start the community off so we can get a place going were developers (and some soon to be developers) can find other developers and see what they are doing. This has been lacking for quite some time as many developers get put off by the initial writing of information, and even if they do write it will people see it? This has been done for them, Entering new information will be a case of filling in forms. This will allow time restricted developers a place to quickly update their info and see other developers info. As well as this the forums on cfxweb would be available so all the developers can bring their problems and get them solved. What I would like to know from you developers out there is what type of service would you like cfxweb to offer you? This project is aiming to bring the developer community out there together and create a easy to use service for people who want their software to be known and want to be a part of a community of like minded people. If you are a developer and would like to have an area on the site then please e-mail (enigmamk1@yahoo.com) and I will add you to the list. Thanks for reading. -- Enigmamk1 www.cfxweb.net --

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement